Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm in Final Year! :)


Opps, it has been a while since my last update due to the hectic semester. I had 5 papers in a week and I revised every single subject on the day before the paper. It sounds crazy but I just did it. I can't imagine myself for being dump a book into my brain in just one night. Perhaps my university has turned me into a hardrive with undefined bytes!  A hectic semester has been passed yet a terrify semester has just began since last Tuesday.

Get to catch up with my friends before the new semester started. We had a picnic at Sepang Gold Coast on the same day of our final exam results released. Kinda enjoyed our 12pm picnic but I enjoyed more on scaring them for can't check for exam results due to there is only SEA but no internet access when the results released. Haha. I'm a spoiler I admit! :) Surprisingly, I did okay last semester, and everyone did not bad too! Never realise last minute study achieved better that what I expected! Hell yeah, I'm finally in my Final Year of study, finally I'm in Year 4. Words just can't describe how happy I am.

A little favor from me. Is any of you went to Phuket before? I need some suggestion on place to stay ( hotel/ resort/ homestay will do) and places to visit (night markets/ beaches/ etc. etc.) . Thank you!

1 comment:

selina teng said...

Saya Saya .... I juz went back from there .... Muahahahhahahha

u can try " the royal paradise hotel and spa "
Is a 3 star hotel ... is beautiful for me la ....

but sad things ... When I go time hari hari hujan ..
snorkelling time also hujan ...
Mostly ppl goin phi phi island la ...


And Phuket got one place ... FANTA SEA
Must go place ... Is like a big 游乐场